- Figure of the Polarization Potential
- Figure of Integrated Cross Sections
- Table of Integrated Cross Sections
- Figures of Differential Cross Sections
- Table of Differential Cross Sections
The Paper Chase
If you are interested in obtaining more information about this topic, try
- F.A. Gianturco, T.L. Gibson, P. Nichols, R.R. Lucchese, and T. Nishimura,
"Modelling Dynamical Correlation Forces In Low-Energy Positron Scattering
From Polyatomic Gases: A Comparison for CH4," Radiat. Phys. Chem. 68,
673-680 (2003). Link to paper.
Preprint: [pdf] (217 KB).
Robert R. Lucchese, F. A. Gianturco, P. Nichols, and Thomas L. Gibson,
"A Test Calculation on SF6 of Model Potentials for Correlation and
Polarization Effects in Positron Scattering from Molecules," Chapter 25 in
New Directions in Antimatter Physics and Chemistry, edited by
Clifford M. Surko and Franco A. Gianturco (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 2001). Preprint:
[gzipped ps] (494 KB);
[zipped ps] (494 KB); [pdf] (700 KB).
- Thomas L. Gibson, "Low-Energy Positron-H2 Collisions in the
Distributed Positron Model," J. Phys. B 25, 1321-1336
- Thomas L. Gibson, "A Modified Adiabatic Approach to Positron-Atom and
Positron-Molecule Polarization Potentials: Application to Positron-He
Scattering," J. Phys. B 23, 767-776 (1990).
- Michael A. Morrison, Thomas L. Gibson, and David Austin,
"Polarization Potentials for Positron-Molecule Collisions:
Positron-H2 Scattering," J. Phys. B 17, 2725-2745
This page designed and maintained by t.l. gibson
Page Last Modified August 30, 2004
<< Return to Gibson Home Page