Writeup and Demonstration of
- The writeup should be no more than five pages maximum
including any graphical output and references. Each writeup should contain the
following labelled sections:
- Title of assignment.
- Statement of the problem.
- Brief documentation of your program written for a novice
- Explicit (but brief) description of the testing that you did to
debug and prove your code.
- If appropriate, clearly labelled results in tabular and/or
- Conclusions based on your results. Be sure to mention any
problems or pitfalls with the particular methods used. I do
not want this section to include any of your
- The demonstration of your program will consist of the instructor
sitting at one of the workstations and running your code with you
present. Quality of the user interface, ease of use, error
trapping, and accuracy will determine this portion of your
- Here is a checklist for each of
This page designed and maintained by
Page last modified January 16, 2012
<< Return to Gibson Home Page