(Principles of Physics II)
Topics in the book by Serway & Jewett, Chapter 34
Note: Some Lectures
(Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Chapter Summary: A File Provided by the Publisher!
- These lectures are based Material from the book by Serway & Jewett,
- but they are supplemented by Material from the Book by D.C. Giancoli
I: Sections from Giancoli
- Changing Electric Fields Produce Magnetic Fields
- Gauss's Law for Magnetism, Maxwell's Equations
- Production of Electromagnetic (EM) Waves
II: Sections from Giancoli
- EM Waves & Their Speed, From Maxwell's Equations
III: Sections from Giancoli
- Plane Waves, Energy in EM Waves, Poynting Vector
- Radiation Pressure, The EM Spectrum
IV: Discussion Found on the Web
- Maxwell's Equations & EM Waves
- Part V: Discussion Found on the Web
- EM Wave Propagation
Physics 2401 Lecture Page
Physics 2401 Homepage
<< Charles W.