(Principles of Physics II)
Topics in the book by Serway & Jewett, Chapter 32
Note: Some Lectures
(Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Chapter Summary: A File Provided by the Publisher!
- These lectures are based Material from the book by Serway & Jewett,
- but they are supplemented by Material from the Book by D.C. Giancoli
I: Sections from Giancoli
- Inductance, Self-Inductance, Mutual Inductance
- Inductance of a Coil, Inductance of a Solenoid
- Energy Stored in a Magnetic Field
- LR Circuits, LC Circuits
II: Sections from Giancoli
- LRC Circuits, Resonance, AC Circuits, Impedence
- Inductive Reactance, Capacitive Reactance
- Impedence Matching, 3 Phase AC Circuits
Physics 2401 Lecture Page
Physics 2401 Homepage
<< Charles W.