(Principles of Physics II)
Topics in the book by Serway & Jewett, Chapter 30
Sources of the Magnetic Field
Note: Some Lectures
(Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Chapter Summary: A File Provided by the Publisher!
- These lectures are based Material from the book by Serway & Jewett,
- but they are supplemented by Material from the Book by D.C. Giancoli
I: Sections from Giancoli
- Magnetic Field Due to a Long Straight Wire
- Magnetic Force Between 2 Parallel Wires
- Definition of the Ampère & the Coulomb
II: Sections from Giancoli
- Magnetic Field Calculations with Ampère's Law
III: Sections from Giancoli
- Magnetic Field Calculations with the Biot-Savart Law
IV: Sections from Giancoli
- Magnetic Materials & Ferromagnetism
Physics 2401 Lecture Page
Physics 2401 Homepage
<< Charles W.