(Principles of Physics II)
Topics in the book by Serway & Jewett, Chapter 29
Note: Some Lectures
(Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Chapter Summary: A File Provided by the Publisher!
- These lectures are based Material from the book by Serway & Jewett,
- but they are supplemented by Material from the Book by D.C. Giancoli
I: Section 1
- Magnetic Fields & Forces.
II: Sections 2, 3, 4, 5
- Charged Particle Motion in a Uniform Magnetic Field.
- Applications of Charged Particle Motion in Magnetic Fields.
- Magnetic Force on a Current Carrying Conductor.
- Torque on a Current Loop in a Magnetic Field.
III: Section 6
- More Applications. The Hall Effect.
Physics 2401 Lecture Page
Physics 2401 Homepage
<< Charles W.