2401 (Principles of Physics II), Lectures
Topics in the book by Serway & Jewett
Chapter 26 Capacitance & Dielectrics
Note: Some Lectures (Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!
- Chapter 26
- Chapter Summary: A File Provided by the Publisher!
- These lectures are based Material from the book by Serway & Jewett,
- but they are supplemented by Material from the Book by D.C. Giancoli
I: Sections 1 & 2
- Definition of Capacitance. Calculating Capacitance.
II: Sections 3 & 4
- Combinations of Capacitors. Energy Stored in a Charged Capacitor.
III: Sections 5 & 6
- Capacitors with Dielectrics. Electric Dipole in an Electric Field.
IV: Section 7
- Atomic Description of Dielectrics. ..
Physics 2401 Lecture Page
Physics 2401 Homepage
<< Charles W.