- Physics 1404-001 (General Physics II) Lectures
- Topics in the book by Nicholas Giordano 2nd Edition
- Chapter 19: Electric Currents & Circuits
- Note: These Lectures (Power Point) are are UNDERGOING CONSTRUCTION!!
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
- COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Phys 2401 Lectures
- Chapter Summary: A File Provided by the Publisher!
- Part I: Section 19.1: Brief History. Electric Current. Flow of Charge.
- Section 19.2: Batteries. Simple Circuits.
- Part II: Section 19.3: Current & Voltage in a Resistor Circuit. Ohm's "Law".
- Part III: Section 19.4 a: Simple DC Circuits, Batteries, Resistors.
- Part IV: Section 19.4 b: More Complicated DC Circuits. Kirchhoff's Rules.
- Part V: Section 19.5: Adding Capacitors. RC Circuits. Charging/Discharging Capacitors.
- Section 19.7: RC Circuits as Filters.
- Part VI: FYI, Not in the Book! Microscopic Model of Conduction.
<< Physics 1404 Homepage
<< Charles W.