- Physics 1403-001 (General Physics I) Lectures
- Topics in the book by Nicholas Giordano 2nd Edition
- Chapter 6 Work and Energy
- Note: Some Lectures (Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
- COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Old Phys 1403 Lectures Phys 1408 Lectures
- Part I: Work, Kinetic Energy, Work-Energy Theorem: Introduction.
- Work Done by a Constant Force. Kinetic Energy.
- Work-Energy Theorem. Examples
- Part II: Mechanical Energy Conservation: Potential
- Conservative Forces. Gravitational Potential
- Elastic Potential Energy. Conservation of Mechanical Energy.
- Part III: Using Conservation of Mechancial Energy, Power:
- Different Kinds of Potential Energies. Power. Examples .
<< Physics 1403 Homepage
<< Charles W.