- Physics 1403-001 (General Physics I) Lectures
- Topics in the book by Nicholas Giordano 2nd Edition
- Chapter 4: Forces & Motion in 2 & 3 Dimensions
- Note: Some Lectures (Power Point) are UNDER
is to post a lecture before we discuss a topic in class,
but I can't promise!
- COPYRIGHT: All lectures are
copyrighted by C.W. Myles!
reproduction &/or use of them other than by students in this
course is allowed!!
- Old Phys 1403 Lectures Phys 1408 Lectures
- Part I: Vectors in 2 & 3 Dimensions A: Introduction
- Graphical Method of Addition.
- Part II: Vectors in 2 & 3 Dimensions B: Trigonometry Review
- Trigonometric Method of Addition. Examples
- Part III: Projectile Motion A: Introduction, Kinematic Equations
- in Vertical & Horizontal Directions.
- Part IV: Projectile Motion B: Vertical Motion is Free Fall
- Horizontal Motion Has Constant Velocity. Examples
- Part V: Applications of Newton's Laws of Motion: Forces are Vectors!
- Newton's 2nd Law in Two Dimensions. Examples
- Part VI: Motion on Inclined Planes: Newton's 2nd Law in a
- Tilted Coordinate System Examples
- Part VII: Introduction to Statics: Newton's 2nd Law with
- No Motion! Examples
- Part VIII: Relative Motion: Introduction, Relative Velocities.
<< Physics 1403 Homepage
<< Charles W.